Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgraded To Is 2016 And Windows 7 64 Bit Is Unstable

Options

When I noticed the 2016 version of the Internet Security was available, as in prior years, downloaded the new version and installed it on two i7 Intel windows 7 64 bit systems. Neither system was stable after doing the upgrade. I'm glad I had issues with my second key for my 3 additional systems not being recognized by the new portal that Bit defender is making customers use.

I'm not going to be moving to the 2016 build anytime soon and if this isn't resolved, non of my customers will be using it as well. Time to look at Kaspersky again or McAfee. This is a good way to lose you existing customer base, having upgrades that just don't work.

I wasted 2+ hours on this. Desktop security shouldn't be this complicated. If Bitdefender can't provide a straightforward upgrade, they don't deserve our business.

Comments

• When I noticed the 2016 version of the Internet Security was available, as in prior years, downloaded the new version and installed it on two i7 Intel windows 7 64 bit systems. Neither system was stable after doing the upgrade. I'm glad I had issues with my second key for my 3 additional systems not being recognized by the new portal that Bit defender is making customers use.

I'm not going to be moving to the 2016 build anytime soon and if this isn't resolved, non of my customers will be using it as well. Time to look at Kaspersky again or McAfee. This is a good way to lose you existing customer base, having upgrades that just don't work.

I wasted 2+ hours on this. Desktop security shouldn't be this complicated. If Bitdefender can't provide a straightforward upgrade, they don't deserve our business.

It is true that on some computer's bitdefender won't run well.It is good thinking you chose an alternative,although Bitdefender has the highest detection rate of threats the second best is kaspersky,and somtimes the same.