My.bitdefender & Central.bitdefender

Hi!

Whats the difference between my.bitdefender & central.bitdefender.?

Comments

• Hi!

Like you, I would love to know. For me, there is no relationship at all (despite using the same login for each). I wonder if Bitdefender themselves know the difference?!

• Central actually works and my.bitdefender never did.(for me anyhow)

Hi!

• Hi all,

MyBitdefender was the previous Bitdefender account for the 2015 and prior versions. It was designed so the user would keep track of his/her license keys, and it was necessary for the functionality of certain modules such as Parental Control, Anti-theft and SafeBox.

Bitdefender Central was created for the 2016 version. It is mandatory to create a Central Account in order to activate the subscription and install the product on the device.

Only 1 active subscription for the classic line(AV, IS or TS) can be active at the same time in BD Central. The Parental Control and Anti-theft functionalities are also available only from the Central Account.

• Hello. Could it be the same email address and password for between my.bitdefender & central.bitdefender?

•  

Hello. Could it be the same email address and password for between my.bitdefender & central.bitdefender?

Yes, I used the same when I was swapping over.