Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Update

Options
Ninjamastor
edited October 2015 in Central

I am using BD Total security 2015 trial on windows 7. the problem i am having is that i am unable to update. it says "you are at risk", but when i click fix or the update button. nothing happens.

Comments

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NinjaMastor:

You are in the wrong Forum - this is the 2016 Forum, but that is not a real issue. Either something is blocking your connectivity or the installation did not complete properly or subsequently was corrupted.

The first step is to go to the Control Panel, Uninstall a Program, and select Bitdefender. You will get the options to Uninstall or "Repair". Choose Repair and then be prepared to wait. It can take an hour or more, depending on your computer and Internet speed. This solves issues for a lot of users.

Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• NinjaMastor:

You are in the wrong Forum - this is the 2016 Forum, but that is not a real issue. Either something is blocking your connectivity or the installation did not complete properly or subsequently was corrupted.

The first step is to go to the Control Panel, Uninstall a Program, and select Bitdefender. You will get the options to Uninstall or "Repair". Choose Repair and then be prepared to wait. It can take an hour or more, depending on your computer and Internet speed. This solves issues for a lot of users.

Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

ok thanks. and it was the 2016 i just mis-typed and didn't realize.