Setting Ffirewall To All Epson Workforce

I had this issue a couple years back, and was able to resolve it. But I not only misplaced my notes, but since have upgraded to TS 2016.

I found some posting on the net aboutn adding a zone, but I cannot seem to get it to work.

How do I do this?

Chuck Billow

Comments

• I had this issue a couple years back, and was able to resolve it. But I not only misplaced my notes, but since have upgraded to TS 2016.

I found some posting on the net about adding a zone, but I cannot seem to get it to work.

How do I do this?

Chuck Billow

I got the printer exclusion set, so that part is out of the picture. Is there a way (most like;ly not due to the very nature of firewall protection) to speed up the BD processing of printer documents? It now takes close to a minute to (wirelessly) travel the three feet from my PC to the printer. I suspect it has to do with BD's scanning, I just do not recall it slowing down the printing that much.

Is there some adjustment I can apply to speed up the process?

Chuck Billow

• I got the printer exclusion set, so that part is out of the picture. Is there a way (most like;ly not due to the very nature of firewall protection) to speed up the BD processing of printer documents? It now takes close to a minute to (wirelessly) travel the three feet from my PC to the printer. I suspect it has to do with BD's scanning, I just do not recall it slowing down the printing that much.

Is there some adjustment I can apply to speed up the process?

Chuck Billow

I just noticed the same slow printing issue with my Epson Expression XP-400, and like you, I have added the IP address of the printer as a network exception in Firewall settings. Which should have fixed it.

Another BD firewall bug?