Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installation Terminates With Uninstall Of Aisuite

Options

I am upgrading from 2015 to 2016. Uninstall finally completed after many loops, rebooted and then waited for install to complete download. When it runs, the first (and only) screen that pops up is a uninstall screen for the AISuite on my ASUS ROG PC. If I close the uninstall screen, install terminates. After many tries, I attempted to locate the install folder to try different options. It appears to be removed when the install terminates. Download takes 20-30 minutes so this is very time consuming ... Where is install files kept so I can try different options and try terminating AISuite process before install is attempted.

Comments

• Same problem here. I'm doing a clean install of 2016 anti-virus. I've never used Bitdefender before. It seems that Bitdefender thinks the Asus suite is anti-virus software.

1 - Double click the downloaded installer program.

2 - "Bitdefender downloading package" dialog shows. After some time it finishes downloading.

3 - An "unpacking" dialog shows which finishes its work pretty quickly.

4 - A window then shows which is too easy to click through without reading the fine print. One thing it says is "Before continuing, we need to remove any other antivirus software solutions". This window did *not* show when I installed on a different computer that doesn't have Asus software.

5 - Clicking continue on that window shows the the Asus uninstaller - version 1.00.79. Since I don't want to install anything, I exit that program. The Bitdefender installer quits.

I'm looking forward to a solution (hopefully posted here).

• Same problem here. I'm doing a clean install of 2016 anti-virus. I've never used Bitdefender before. It seems that Bitdefender thinks the Asus suite is anti-virus software.

1 - Double click the downloaded installer program.

2 - "Bitdefender downloading package" dialog shows. After some time it finishes downloading.

3 - An "unpacking" dialog shows which finishes its work pretty quickly.

4 - A window then shows which is too easy to click through without reading the fine print. One thing it says is "Before continuing, we need to remove any other antivirus software solutions". This window did *not* show when I installed on a different computer that doesn't have Asus software.

5 - Clicking continue on that window shows the the Asus uninstaller - version 1.00.79. Since I don't want to install anything, I exit that program. The Bitdefender installer quits.

I'm looking forward to a solution (hopefully posted here).

Hi bobmezf,

Welcome on the forum,

It seems there is a long term issue with AI Suite...

Problem with AI Asus Suite

Maybe you could try this way?

" Recommendation was uninstall AI Suite, install bitdefender, reinstall AI suite."

Ai Suite & Bitdefender

Check the forum too.

Regards,

L.