Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Cant Install Bd 2016 From Online Setup File.

Hi, I bought 2016 keys for my PC, both have 2015 trial set and after succesfull resaults i decided to buy 3 machines new licence key. On one machine uninstalling and upgrading to 2016 went well, but on the other i cannot get it to work. I did uninstall Internet security version, agent is gone, run uninstall tool as well.

This hawever seems to be looping, after the progress bar reaches 100% Also it displays red X next to executing aditional tool on the second action list.

I allowed the tool to fill the progress bar three times before switcing off the tool. Should I let it run some more? The problem is when i run the online installer it seems the program gets terminated in an instant, on the first machine i got download prompt but not on the other one. All i get is the spinning windows blue cursor and thats is. How can i do to install Internet security 2016? Or perhaps I could downgrade the key to I could be able to run 2015?

Comments

• Sorry for bumping but i cannot find and edit option on my previous message bt i have to update. I run the full uninstall tool and rebooted. Still nothing. The pc is win 8.1 with everyting up to date.

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hi, I bought 2016 keys for my PC, both have 2015 trial set and after succesfull resaults i decided to buy 3 machines new licence key. On one machine uninstalling and upgrading to 2016 went well, but on the other i cannot get it to work. I did uninstall Internet security version, agent is gone, run uninstall tool as well.

This hawever seems to be looping, after the progress bar reaches 100% Also it displays red X next to executing aditional tool on the second action list.

I allowed the tool to fill the progress bar three times before switcing off the tool. Should I let it run some more? The problem is when i run the online installer it seems the program gets terminated in an instant, on the first machine i got download prompt but not on the other one. All i get is the spinning windows blue cursor and thats is. How can i do to install Internet security 2016? Or perhaps I could downgrade the key to I could be able to run 2015?

Hi...Should I let it run some more? Yes. It may take 4 or 5 passes before it completely uninstalls. Don't worry about the red X.

• Still no luck, any other ideas?

• Still no luck, any other ideas?

please read this :)

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=237905

• Guys, I have same issue as well. I have bought the 3-PC license and installed on PC which is working fine. However, another Win 7 running on VMware Fusion does not get installed the Total Security 2016 somehow.

I tried to login to BitDefender Central on browser where I can get a download a link to install the BitDefender and it downloaded as well. I could run the .exe where days downloading the package but after that nothing happens.

I could see it installs it from the Programs and Features, but when I tried to find it from All Programs, I can't see it at all. Similarly, I could not see the BitDefender icon on my Desktop or Taskbar so I am unable to find nad run it.

Need help, please!

Thanks

• wooshaq
    edited November 2015

It would be all good exepct for the fact I cannot run the agent setup, it gets terminated, do you think I could use the agent from version 2015 that comes in the offline installer?