Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Please Sign In To Activate...

Now my BD (Total Security 2016) icon is gray and it says I need to sign in. To what/where/how? And how come all of a sudden I need to sign in?

Chuck Billow

Comments

• same problem here.

• Same here. The strangest is that I have 3 licenses but the "sign in" with gray icon happens only in one of the PCs. Another problem it is happening here is with wallet, when I have multi-credentials for same site, wallet opens option to auto-fill but nothing happens when I click the credential I want. auto-fill is working, it seems, when there is only one credential for a site, but with multi, nothing happens, in any browser or PC I try. Anyone with the same issue?

• Now my BD (Total Security 2016) icon is gray and it says I need to sign in. To what/where/how? And how come all of a sudden I need to sign in?

Chuck Billow

Has there been any solution found for this issue?

Regards,

Chuck Billow

• Has there been any solution found for this issue?

Regards,

Chuck Billow

In my case, after some Windows (7Home) re-starts, bitdefener returned to normal, but in all 3 PCs the wallet is not working well. All-in-all total security is functioning with no other issues, but wallet. Regards. Sérgio.

• In my case, after some Windows (7Home) re-starts, bitdefener returned to normal, but in all 3 PCs the wallet is not working well. All-in-all total security is functioning with no other issues, but wallet. Regards. Sérgio.

Mine came round last night, and I thought we were past this issue, but this morning I realized it is still there and bothersome. But when I show the window it says I am still protected.

What does that message mean, sign in to what??

Chuck

• Had the same problem, asked question in Install & Activation forum.

Tried The New Bitdefender UninstallTool (see here: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/-1477.html) and rebooted. Bitdefender automatically reinstalled Total Protection 2016, with protection enabled, widget visible, and no greyed-out icon with prompt to login to central.

Hope it works for you!