Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem With Subscription

Options

I just created a subscription for Internet Security 2016. I still had 469 days on my last key. I entered a key for Internet Security 2014 that was valid for another 2 years. After the update my Internet Security 2016 shows that I only have 732 days left on the license. It should be 1199 days. Can you tell me what happened and how to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Comments

• Dogbert1
    Options

I realize now what happened. I set up the subscription with a key for Total Security. Is there a way to merge this with my key for Internet Security so that the merged subscription will allow me to use Internet Security?

Thank you.

• I had the same problem. Had to contact support twice to get a reply. Got instructions to reply to their email and the new account extension would be tacked on the tail of my current subscription. I did a reply but no luck yet in getting my account time tacked on. It's only been three days since I sent the reply but it went to a named support agent and I had hoped for faster service. Bitdefender makes great products. Support is lacking.

• Rohugh
    Options
    I realize now what happened. I set up the subscription with a key for Total Security. Is there a way to merge this with my key for Internet Security so that the merged subscription will allow me to use Internet Security?

Thank you.

Hiya,

I don't believe it is possible to use a subscription/license from one product with a product of a different type. This was certainly the case with BD 2015.

If you have different BD AVs each one needs to be in a separate Bitdefender Central account.

Ro.