Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Migrate Your Key Please Contact Support

Options

I have total antivirus subscription for whole 3 years and wanted to migrate to 2016 product. I have tried to add key in bitdefender central in Activation Code option. But there is an error in it and it says "We weren't able to migrate your key. Please contact support." as naturally i try to contact to bitdefender agent 96 hours ago by call. They assure me that your problem will be solved within 48hours. But its 98hours since than. I need just simple answer that "is it possible for me to upgrade to 2016 as you state proudly in your site that every old customer can upgrade to their latest version"

I have never seen this type of careless customer service anywhere else. They even dont reply to ticket that i open after talking customer care executive. And live chat is scam, they never reply on live chat just circle is spinning around and than you redirect to open ticket page. Before purchasing product i have opinion about bitdefender is as No. 1 antivirus available till date but now the view about it is changing. This may be the last time i am using Bitdefender product in my life. Thank you guys for making me realize that even a company like you can take a customer as granted.

This is last time i am trying to contact with you. My ticket number is 2015120413550004.

Comments

• I have total antivirus subscription for whole 3 years and wanted to migrate to 2016 product. I have tried to add key in bitdefender central in Activation Code option. But there is an error in it and it says "We weren't able to migrate your key. Please contact support." as naturally i try to contact to bitdefender agent 96 hours ago by call. They assure me that your problem will be solved within 48hours. But its 98hours since than. I need just simple answer that "is it possible for me to upgrade to 2016 as you state proudly in your site that every old customer can upgrade to their latest version"

I have never seen this type of careless customer service anywhere else. They even dont reply to ticket that i open after talking customer care executive. And live chat is scam, they never reply on live chat just circle is spinning around and than you redirect to open ticket page. Before purchasing product i have opinion about bitdefender is as No. 1 antivirus available till date but now the view about it is changing. This may be the last time i am using Bitdefender product in my life. Thank you guys for making me realize that even a company like you can take a customer as granted.

This is last time i am trying to contact with you. My ticket number is 2015120413550004.

Hi,

My subscription also has this problem,but when I install BD2016 products and log in my account I found it had been activated automatically.And my subscription has been renew automatically too.

I think you can try to install BD2016 product and hope your problem vanish!

Tencent.

• fractionalist@yahoo.com
    edited December 2015
    Options

New Open ticket: 2015120812470005

I purchased BitDefender Total Security 2016 and what downloads and installs - each time I do it - is not my purchase, what installs is not the TOTAL and not 2016! Its 2015! and its the same version I had before with only 145 days left on it.

What's going on?

• New Open ticket: 2015120812470005

I purchased BitDefender Total Security 2016 and what downloads and installs - each time I do it - is not my purchase, what installs is not the TOTAL and not 2016! Its 2015! and its the same version I had before with only 145 days left on it.

What's going on?

I got the solution from another member here on the forum - where I'd posted a new topic.

Firstly go to the Uninstall tools here:

http://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/unins...sumer_paid.html

and run an uninstall for both the 2015 and 2016 versions.

Go to:

Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender and make sure that there is no Bitdefender Agent there. If there is uninstall it from there.

Now go here:

http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/de...r_tsecurity.exe

Download BD Total Security 2016 and follow details for activating it.

https://central.bitdefender.com/devices