Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Dead Project

Does any one know is Bitdefender are Dead Project or money making projects? I does not see here any Support Team are responded via any thread are posted. I have found some bug from BTS 2016 but does not get any response from Support Team.

1. PC cannot start if goes sleep mode.

2. Web site login not working, Enter login info and submit but page loading take log time and still are not logged on. (This issue happened, if bitdefender parental control installed on the PC.)

3. mozilla firefox get addons page are not loading. (This issue happened, if bitdefender parental control installed on the PC.)

4. Active Profile cannot on if its turn off.

Many more .....

Comments

• Does any one know is Bitdefender are Dead Project or money making projects? I does not see here any Support Team are responded via any thread are posted. I have found some bug from BTS 2016 but does not get any response from Support Team.

1. PC cannot start if goes sleep mode.

2. Web site login not working, Enter login info and submit but page loading take log time and still are not logged on. (This issue happened, if bitdefender parental control installed on the PC.)

3. mozilla firefox get addons page are not loading. (This issue happened, if bitdefender parental control installed on the PC.)

4. Active Profile cannot on if its turn off.

Many more .....

Just because the support team does not respond in the forums does not mean Bitdefender is a dead project. These forums are called "user" forums because they are just a bunch of users helping each other out. Due to the confidential nature of the information collected by the Bitdefender Support Tool, technical support can not request you upload it here in the forums.

Therefore, if you have found some bugs, I suggest you contact Customer Support by sending them an email via this form:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

They will be able to provide you with much more support than we can here in the forums. :)

• Just because the support team does not respond in the forums does not mean Bitdefender is a dead project. These forums are called "user" forums because they are just a bunch of users helping each other out. Due to the confidential nature of the information collected by the Bitdefender Support Tool, technical support can not request you upload it here in the forums.

Therefore, if you have found some bugs, I suggest you contact Customer Support by sending them an email via this form:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

They will be able to provide you with much more support than we can here in the forums. :)

I have 3 tickets in Support and for 3 days as I still have not been answered yet. Also I wrote about BIS 2016 about 2 months ago and there is no answer also. So that the Support from Bitdefender works horrible too...

• I have 3 tickets in Support and for 3 days as I still have not been answered yet. Also I wrote about BIS 2016 about 2 months ago and there is no answer also. So that the Support from Bitdefender works horrible too...

I have always found Support to be quick and efficient. For example, I sent them an e-mail about 5 days ago and it was answered satisfactorily in 4 hours by one of the Support team.

I am not saying that others do not see problems with delays, just that I have never experienced it.

• I have always found Support to be quick and efficient. For example, I sent them an e-mail about 5 days ago and it was answered satisfactorily in 4 hours by one of the Support team.

I am not saying that others do not see problems with delays, just that I have never experienced it.

Hi...My experience with email support is that they will reply with 4 or 5 generic emails before they get around to the specifics of your problem or question. They make you jump thru a lot of hoops before giving you any kind of a personal answer. Since the time between their replies can vary from a couple of days to a week or more, this can add up to a long period of time for someone with a critical problem.

• If opening a support ticket or emailing them at the proper email address does not get a quick enough response, just phone technical support. They are available worldwide 24/7. You just have to find the right phone number to call. Good luck

• If opening a support ticket or emailing them at the proper email address does not get a quick enough response, just phone technical support. They are available worldwide 24/7. You just have to find the right phone number to call. Good luck

If user don't speak English well, how will he/she ask something by phone? With email he could use translator, but it is useful when you talk with somebody...

• Yes, I do the Bitdefender Support Tool and email tickets but does not getting any response after 3 days.

• Yes, I do the Bitdefender Support Tool and email tickets but does not getting any response after 3 days.

I'm waiting for 3 months so you 're lucky :D I also sent them SupportTool log and screenshots and nothing yet...

• I'm waiting for 3 months so you 're lucky :D I also sent them SupportTool log and screenshots and nothing yet...

If this then Where the Support Team are sleeping?

• If this then Where the Support Team are sleeping?

They're not sleeping. I just opened up a ticket to specifically time the response. They responded to my inquiry in about 5-and-a-half hours that very same day. That's excellent response time if you ask me.

So I must ask you, did you actually send them an email yet; or is the only thing you've done so far is pointlessly complain here in the forums? :rolleyes: I know how to solve this:

aNlfEUI.png

There's a list of Bitdefender phone numbers. Find your country and call them. Now you have no excuse.