Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Lot Of Problem With Bts 2016

Options

I have found some bug from BTS 2016.

1. PC cannot start if goes sleep mode.

2. Web site login not working, Enter login info and submit but page loading take log time and still are not logged on.

3. mozilla firefox get addons page are not loading.

4. Active Profile cannot on if its turn off.

Many more .....

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

The first thing you should try is to repair Bitdefender, What you describe is certainly not normal!

Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender Total Security 2016 - double click it and choose "Repair". Let it complete and reboot the computer.

See if that improves things.

Ro.

• mdgboxx
    Options
    Hiya,

The first thing you should try is to repair Bitdefender, What you describe is certainly not normal!

Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender Total Security 2016 - double click it and choose "Repair". Let it complete and reboot the computer.

Ro.

Hi Rohugh,

Let me begin by saying that my Bitdefender 2016 TS is now working without problems.

However, over the last 10 days, I could not activate the Auto Pilot b/c my profile was stuck in GAME mode and I couldn't, for some reason, set it back to STANDARD...It would automatically (as by default) switch back to GAME MODE.

I went the REPAIR route, and then it tells me that I am not protected (red warning) my Firewall is not activated.

I needed to REPAIR three (3) extra times before my Bitdefender started working normally again.

I have Windows 7, 64 bits. I have not had any major malfunctions, but it is scary, to say the least, when your Virus Protection starts doing odd, unexpected behaviors.

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello mdgboxx,

Yes, sometimes a program can switch BD into a different mode, I don't normally allow it to run like that.

Open the BD GUI by double clicking the BD icon in your system tray, click the down arrow bottom left and then the "Tools" tab followed by "Profiles"

You should leave Profiles enabled but un-check the "Let Autopilot manage my profiles"

Now Autopilot will remain on but should you want to use another profile such as Game, you will have to change it manually from the GUI.

Ro.

• mdgboxx
    Options
    Hello mdgboxx,

Yes, sometimes a program can switch BD into a different mode, I don't normally allow it to run like that.

Open the BD GUI by double clicking the BD icon in your system tray, click the down arrow bottom left and then the "Tools" tab followed by "Profiles"

You should leave Profiles enabled but un-check the "Let Autopilot manage my profiles"

Now Autopilot will remain on but should you want to use another profile such as Game, you will have to change it manually from the GUI.

Ro.

I just did as you suggested, PERFECT !!!!

Thank you Rohugh

As usual, you came through for me :)

• Hiya,

Ro.

Doing "Repair" many more time but does not get fixed. Its bug BTS 2016 for Win 10 64bit.

• 2. Web site login not working, Enter login info and submit but page loading take log time and still are not logged on.

This issue happened, if bitdefender parental control installed on the PC. I didn't understand that where are the still sleeping the bitdefender Support? Support is Awful .... ???

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious ✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    2. Web site login not working, Enter login info and submit but page loading take log time and still are not logged on.

This issue happened, if bitdefender parental control installed on the PC. I didn't understand that where are the still sleeping the bitdefender Support? Support is Awful .... ???

That's probably because this is a user forum, key word being user. Essentially, this forum is mainly a bunch of users helping other users. If you need technical support, then you should contact the technical support team directly. You can send them an email via this form:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html