Licence Key

I have a problem. I bought Internet Security 2016 recently from the shops (I buy every year) - an actual physical copy.

Before I installed it, I uninstalled 2015 as one does. Everything went smoothly until I had to use my licence key to activate it and all I got was invalid key.

I have tried everything - used CAPS etc, but nothing wants to work. I then tried 7 digits instead of the 10 I have, because 2015 only had 7 digits. When I tired the first 7 digits all I got was: we are unable to process your subscription.

Also, instead of Internet Security 2016, I now have Total Security 2016 installed which is only a 30 day trial period

Any help please!!!

Comments

• I have a problem. I bought Internet Security 2016 recently from the shops (I buy every year) - an actual physical copy.

Before I installed it, I uninstalled 2015 as one does. Everything went smoothly until I had to use my licence key to activate it and all I got was invalid key.

I have tried everything - used CAPS etc, but nothing wants to work. I then tried 7 digits instead of the 10 I have, because 2015 only had 7 digits. When I tired the first 7 digits all I got was: we are unable to process your subscription.

Also, instead of Internet Security 2016, I now have Total Security 2016 installed which is only a 30 day trial period

Any help please!!!

@ Citybat

The BD Internet Security 2016 that you had bought, is an off-line installer or what? Which is the name of the installer and its size?

• I have a problem. I bought Internet Security 2016 recently from the shops (I buy every year) - an actual physical copy.

Have you read this?

What Are The Bitdefender 2016 Subscriptions

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=59504

"Starting with Bitdefender 2016, license keys were removed and replaced by subscriptions."