Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unauthorized Subscription Renewal Without Prior Notice

I had been charged without prior notice, warning or authorization for a bitdefender subscription (Plus without option of using discount offer) to make it worst I didn't even get the extension on my license anyway. Meanwhile I still get promotional offer to renewal my subscription!! I just want my refund.

I have open a ticket ( Number 2015092914010004 ) and not had any reply what so ever! I then decided to talk to an agent online (Name Liviu, I believe) who promises that it will be escalated to sales department and that I will have a transcript with the chat I had to confirm it took place. I never got that either!!

I took a stab at sending a message to Bitdefender on facebook, in hope for some kind of response. You guessed it, I didn't get a respond there either!

I am not left with no recourse than to post on the forum before I got to the bank and have it reserve charge and black listed. After being a loyal customer for many years I felt be cheated and betrayed by this treatment.

I usually let my subscription runs out, try the new version on trial to see if I like it then re subscribe. I take it was my right to take a test drive before commuting again but this year that option has been taken away and nobody wants to answer me.

Sorely disappointed by this repeatedly poor treatment.

Comments

• i agree with you! what bitdefender do with his renewal is a shame.

You have to set the auto renewal and can't deactivate it online. that means you have to deactivate it via support but here is the problem you didnt have really one and it is really hard to chat with some one or are able to call. when you dont have the abillity to deactivate it online and say we had to do it via support than have one!

so i wrote to the support and want to deactivate the auto renewal 11 days before my licences expire. what happens? no answer in nearly two weeks and now i got an email that i can be happy i have one more year and payed already for...

i use bitdefender since several years, but this is the last time i'll do that and after that what i read in many forum i'm not the only one. congratulation bitdefender!

i will give the european consumer protection a hint and tell them my problems... lets wait and see what happened

• i agree with you! what bitdefender do with his renewal is a shame.

You have to set the auto renewal and can't deactivate it online. that means you have to deactivate it via support but here is the problem you didnt have really one and it is really hard to chat with some one or are able to call. when you dont have the abillity to deactivate it online and say we had to do it via support than have one!

so i wrote to the support and want to deactivate the auto renewal 11 days before my licences expire. what happens? no answer in nearly two weeks and now i got an email that i can be happy i have one more year and payed already for...

i use bitdefender since several years, but this is the last time i'll do that and after that what i read in many forum i'm not the only one. congratulation bitdefender!

i will give the european consumer protection a hint and tell them my problems... lets wait and see what happened

I Don't use the 2015 anymore but for months the 2016 version.

And Now I see the 2015 is rewed and I paid for it...WTF!.

I cant even reach the support. Tis is really not good.

• If you used PayPal for your initial payment, you can deactivate the related preapproved payment - it worked for me. Of course this one is valid BEFORE your account got recharged again...

But you're 100% right - no word was anywhere suggesting I was signing up for a continuous renewal when purchasing Bitdefender...