Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Many Devices For Bitdefender Family Pack?

Options
realkaka2204
edited January 2016 in Central

Hello,

I have a subscription Bitdefender Family Pack with unlimited devices, but I see 3/3 devices (2 laptops, 1 smart phone) in Bitdefender's Central. Can I install another 2 devices using same account?

Thanks,

Regards.

12465815_504973973014058_7138371955592331175_o.jpg

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Have you contacted us via email?

I have checked the email address used for this forum account and I couldn't find a ticket in the system nor a Central account. Please post your ticket ID so I can find your request in the system.

Or send an email to bitsy@bitdefender.com with the email used to create the Central account. Do not post the address on the forums.

Thank you.

• Hello,

Have you contacted us via email?

I have checked the email address used for this forum account and I couldn't find a ticket in the system nor a Central account. Please post your ticket ID so I can find your request in the system.

Or send an email to bitsy@bitdefender.com with the email used to create the Central account. Do not post the address on the forums.

Thank you.

Hello, yes, I contacted you before, but I lost your email and ticket ID. Currently, I activated 4 devices and the Central's page shows 4/3 device. Is that usual? I don't see place where I can download the installer.

12622447_513272502184205_7596492695671557296_o.jpg

• Georgia
    Options

Please send us an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com to further look into this matter. Thank you so much!