License Key Problem

hello sir,

I purchased Bit Defender antivirus plus 2013 for one PC ...... if i enter the key ... & click Register now button .. it shows ..."you have entered is currently used in the product. you cannot register the product twice with the same key"....... so give me solution for it..... pls as soon as possible......

Comments

• Hello :)

If you used that license key in a previous product or installation, there is not need to register the product again.

Do you see the number of days left in the main interface?

Thank you!

• What if we moved to a new PC, should we as for a new one? smile2.png

• Hello :)

You can not receive that message on a new PC. That message is specific, the user is trying to enter the same license twice.

Take care.

• I've had the same issue. I put in my Registration Key during installation but it would not let me move on to the next step in my set up. Now the program says I have 30 days to register the product, but won't let me use the registration key saying I have already used the key, when I clearly have not.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do?

• Hi cutmanskinner, and welcome :)

You can try one of the support options here, including phone support: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Hope this helps,

Columbo

• Hello all, do you need further help with the registration process?

• Hello all, do you need further help with the registration process?

I do. I purchased a two-year Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 license a little over a year ago which allows me to install on three computers. I purchased a new laptop with Windows 8 and tried to install the software only to find that I had to download the free upgrade to 2013 for compatibility reasons. After the installation, it wouldn't accept my registration key claiming, rightly, that it is for an earlier version of Bitdefender. The dashboard tells me I only have 30 days left. I was wondering how I should proceed.

• I do. I purchased a two-year Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 license a little over a year ago which allows me to install on three computers. I purchased a new laptop with Windows 8 and tried to install the software only to find that I had to download the free upgrade to 2013 for compatibility reasons. After the installation, it wouldn't accept my registration key claiming, rightly, that it is for an earlier version of Bitdefender. The dashboard tells me I only have 30 days left. I was wondering how I should proceed.

Nevermind. I'm a genius. I was trying to use a key for Internet Security to activate Total Security. I've uninstalled, installed the proper Internet Security 2013, and everything is working as it should.

• Hello Bystander, I'm glad you managed to solve this. :)

Thank you for taking the time to post and to let us know about it.

- I will move this topic in MyBitdefender > Registration & Others -

• Hi

I bought Bitdefender Total Security 2016 in 16 Feb 2016. Last week it got de-activated and saying licence expired.

Please help me.

This discussion has been closed.