Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgraded To Internet Security 2016, Bitdefender Wants To Auto-Renew Internet Security 2015

Options

I had been running Internet Security 2015 and took advantage of an offer a few weeks ago do an early renewal and get Internet Security 2016.

This went very well and the status screen shows 300+ days remaining.

Now I'm getting emails that Internet Security will auto-renew in 5 days for $80! How can I stop this from happening? TIA

Comments

• Hitbit
    Options

I experienced something similar each time I upgraded.. BitDefender is a good programme badly let down by very poor customer support / online shopping which seems lost most of the time.

You find programmes you never subscribed to listed as having been purchased in the infamous " central ". You find today you have 7 million days left and tomorrow its down to 300. Their online offers are so confusing. You see an offer of buy a year get a year free but when you purchase you find you don't get the extra year.

Hitbit

• Mark957
    Options

I am pleased to report that the BitDefender customer support has been very helpful and has satisfactorily resolved the situation I found myself in.