Bitdefender Total Security 2016 Very Slow To Awake On Startup

For some time now since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64bit Bitdefender Total Security 2016 has become very slow to awake. Often all of my other startup programs have begun and I'm using the computer for whatever I started it for when the pop-up appears saying Bitdefender is awake. This may be a full minute or more since Windows started and my desktop appeared. Am I unprotected during this delay? Any way to speed it up?

On another note, once it awakes, I often get a notification that the anti-phishing filter is disabled and that my system is at risk. Clicking Fix Issues resolves this, but why does it happen in the first place when I have the filter enabled in the first place?

Comments

• Bitdefender desktop widget, Wallet master password, the 'B' system tray icon and "Bitdefender Awake" popup no longer loads automatically from the Run registry key, but it is set to run as a scheduled task.

Therefore, the "Awake" popup and the system tray icon appear a little bit later.

Even though the interface is not loaded yet, Bitdefender still provides real-time protection against malware even before your Windows account loads completely.

Source:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/bitdefender-agent-system-tray-icon-appears-after-a-long-time-1619.html

Can't help with the anti-phishing issue. Cheers.