Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Don't Let Nvidia Appear In System Tray.

Yesterday I get new Nvidia drivers and installed all features with clear installation (as always). Today, when I do systen restart, I can's see Nvidia icon in system tray. I tied to unistall Bitdefender and it apper there. I think that Bit uncheck "show icon in the system tray" (it located in Nvidia control panel) so that's why it don't appear there... It happen only after system restart, if I shut down PC and run it then, Nvidia is in the tray..Also I think it happen after Nvidia update (maybe not) because it didn't happen some days ago (before Nvidia update).

Comments

• Hello,

I have made the same update to 368.39 and this situation did not reproduce on my system.

Try to uninstall the driver with DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and reinstall it, I would also recommend running a System File Checker to make sure nothing was corrupted.

• Hello,

I have made the same update to 368.39 and this situation did not reproduce on my system.

Try to uninstall the driver with DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and reinstall it, I would also recommend running a System File Checker to make sure nothing was corrupted.

Did you do a clean install of Nvidia?

• Hello,

Yes and I also use DDU to clean the machine from remnant drivers. Just to be sure.

• Vitalik1993
    edited June 2016

I don't think that it happen becuase of Display Driver. The only thing that is reseted, it is a tick in the nvidia control panel...

Hello,

Yes and I also use DDU to clean the machine from remnant drivers. Just to be sure.

I always use Nvidia experience to do a clean install...