Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Where is IDS settings?

Options

I can't find Intrision Detection settings in new BIS. Did you remove it? 

Comments

• IDS is now included in Active Threat Control

• Vitalik1993
    edited September 2016
    Options

On 20 сентября 2016 г. at 11:40 PM, Petrovic said:

IDS is now included in Active Threat Control

It's strange... I think it absolutely different modules with different functions. They was separated so much years, so why Bitdefender decided to merge theme?...

• On 9/20/2016 at 2:40 PM, Petrovic said:

IDS is now included in Active Threat Control

No way that could be.

Anyhow, I also would like to know... What happened to IDS in Internet Security??

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

As Petrovic mentioned the IDS is now part of the Active Threat Control.

• Unknown
    edited September 2016
    Options

On 9/22/2016 at 3:54 PM, dallas7 said:

No way that could be.

I stand corrected.  Perhaps I don't understand AVC's running-total/threshold strategy as well as I thought I did.  Or IDS is now a threat landscape beyond my historical experience with such.

Thank you.

• Werderforever
    edited October 2016
    Options

In Bitdefender 2016 Products IDS was an extra part, but only in IS 2016 and TS 2016. In AntivirusPlus 2016 IDS was not included. 

Now in Bitdefender 2017 IDS is not seperated, but included in ATC.

My question is: Is ATC in all 2017-Products (TS, IS and AntivirusPlus) exactly the same or is ATC in AntivirusPlus a downgraded Version?

When yes, does this mean, that AntivirusPlus 2017 now has exactly the same technology like TS 2017 and IS 2017 (but certainly without Firewall)?

Many thanks for help!

Werderforever

• The Security Settings section of the vGW Security Design VM Settings module allows you to configure IDS settings and IDS updates.

Custom rubber stamps