Exclude Process Stopped Working, Existing List Vanished, Not able to add new items..

Hi,

I have set some processes to be excluded (allowed) in technical term & it was working fine till recently. I noticed that my Exclusion list has vanished from Bitdefender, so I tried to add again, to my surprise, it don't work as expected, my list is still empty. Other exclusion like files/folder and extensions seems to be working fine.

BD-Issue1.PNG

BD-Issue2.PNG

BD-Issue3.PNG

Comments

• Hello,

Please open a ticket with our support team using bitsy@bitdefender.com and also provide them the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/-1168.html

• I didn't see this issue on my PC. I have 1 exclusion in files\folders and 1 in processes and I did restart and shut down PC some times - everything's still there. P.S. Windows 10 (AU) BIS 20.0.29.1517

• On 9/19/2016 at 10:46 PM, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

Please open a ticket with our support team using bitsy@bitdefender.com and also provide them the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/-1168.html

Thanks I have submitted ticket using the tool. 

• On 9/20/2016 at 1:20 AM, Vitalik1993 said:

I didn't see this issue on my PC. I have 1 exclusion in files\folders and 1 in processes and I did restart and shut down PC some times - everything's still there. P.S. Windows 10 (AU) BIS 20.0.29.1517

It was working for me since last 9 months, I guess after Windows 10 upgraded to 1607 it stopped working. I am on Windows 10 Pro, 14393.147 1607.

• I noticed a strange thing with Bitdefender Support Tool.. it identify my Windows 10 as 32bits whereas I have 64 bits Installed. Is the support tool working correctly?

Below lines from Support Tool - problem.txt file

---------------------------OS INFO-------------------------------------------------

Windows 10 Pro No Service Pack Installed(32 bits) build:6.2.9200

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot of About Windows..

BD-OSDetails.PNG

• Hello,

The problem.txt is just a bit of legacy that was not removed from days of old.