Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem with Firefox gmail, error #400 after installation

Justjb
edited November 2016 in General

Gmail account on Mozilla Firefox experiencing error code #400 after upgrade from Bitdefender 2015 to 2017 on Windows 7 (screenshot below).  Based on other comments online, it seems to work if you remove the cookies and retry.  Is this a known issue / a settings issue where you can point me to the latest official Bitdefender information please.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

This is not a common or known issue.

Have you also tried disabling all the Bitdefender modules to see if any of them are triggering this ?

I would also suggest trying to disable each extension to see if there is a conflict.

• The problem appears to go away when I disable the anti-virus; not when I disable vulnerability, antispam or firewall

I have now completely removed Bitdefender and this error has not occurred in testing so far...

We have 2 laptops in our household for which we would like to use the Bitdefender product.  One is a parental supervisor for the other.  But the software on the one that is the parental supervisor is making the processor run at 100%.  Something to do with an error on windows updates, I think, but its quite hard to tell.

I am removing the product completely, will test the issues we are experiencing, and will then reinstall the product.  If problems persist  we will be removing the product and will expect a full refund.

• Hello,

I would strongly suggest you contact our support at bitsy@bitdefender.com for our team to be able to further investigate this issue.

Please also provide them screenshots of the Task Manager arranged by CPU and Memory to see whats eating up resources and also the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-generate-a-support-log--1168.html