Total Security 2017 blocks PostgreSQL/HM2

RickFlair
edited November 2016 in Central

Hello,

I use Total Security 2017 along with a pokertool named Holdem Manager 2. HM2 uses postgreSQL Server on same machine. When I activate autopilot in TS2017 HM2 cant find the postgreSQL service running on my machine. If I disable Active Threat Control and do a restart then it works again. If I reenable ATC while HM2 running everything works perfect. As soon as I close HM2 and restart it it wont find pgsql service again.

I set exception rules you can find in the attachment.Unfortunately that doesn't do the trick. Please help. My guess is that somehow pgsql or hm2 wants to start postgresql service at 127.0.0.1 but it gets blocked by ATC but that is just a simple guess.

Best regards

bd.png

Comments

• This BDTS2k17 also freezes my WiFi when I start my computer for a couple of minutes. Unfortunately, it seems like I have to buy KIS because no one cares and I don't think I pay money for tools that make my computer unusable

• Hello,

Sorry to hear about the situation however this is a forum.

Please open a ticket with our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com and provide them with the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool to be able to investigate the matter.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-generate-a-support-log--1168.html