How To Revert Back to TS 2016?

Hello,

I've had nothing but problems with TS 2017 and once uninstalled my system is working perfectly. I did not have this issue with TS 2016, how can I revert from TS 2017 to TS 2016? If I go into Bitdefender Central, it only allows you to download 2017. I'd rather go back to 2016 until 2017 becomes more stable in all aspects. Thanks!

Comments

• Hello.. I'm still looking for the download location for Total Security 2016 to revert from the troublesome 2017. Been 3 days now, with no response from the forums or Bitsy.

Going on a week here with absolute no response from the BD team on the forums or email. It can't be the difficult to provide a download link to Total Security 2016.

• Hello,

The 2016 version is no longer available in Central.

• OK? So you don't allow people to download a previous version? That makes no sense. TS 2017 is broken in so many ways, that's fine I guess I will have to find a 3rd party to download from or have my licenses revoked for a refund since BD is not keeping their end of the bargain of having a fully working piece of software.

By the way, going on a week with no reply from your support center, pretty poor service imo.

• Hello,

Sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with the 2017.

Please contact our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com

• 1 hour ago, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with the 2017.

Please contact our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com

I contacted them over a week ago, with no response. No worries I reverted back to TS 2016, which is working correctly unlike 2017.

• fnc
    fnc
    edited November 2016

I had considerable issues with TS 2017 as well, and reverted to TS 2016, which had worked flawlessly for me on 10,8, and 7, and is continuing to. While my license is for 2017, it appears that BD is kind enough to let that license also apply to the previous 2016 products, so the license worked without issue (which is really nice of them to do because most makers of security software do not allow this.)

64-bit
    http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/connect/cl/2016/all/bitdefender_ts_20_64b.exe

32-bit
    http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/connect/cl/2016/all/bitdefender_ts_20_32b.exe 

• @fnc

Do you have the links for the Internet Security 2016?

Thanks in advance.

• On 11/29/2016 at 6:16 AM, eco said:

@fnc

Do you have the links for the Internet Security 2016?

Thanks in advance.

I do not. But if your account is for the Internet Security, if you download the 2016 Antivirus Plus offline installer specifically for AV+, install it, and then enter the account login information, it should automatically update the application to whatever service your subscription is (in this case, Internet Security)...the only thing I am not sure about is whether it will automatically update you to the 2016 version or the 2017 version. If you start with the 2016 AV+, I believe once you enter your account details it will update you to the 2016 Internet Security...BUT, I'm not positive about this.