active threat management and intrusion detection system auto turn off?

hello forums of bitdefender! ive got bitdefender for almost 2 years because my dad buys it for his work laptop and i also got a licence for my gaming rig. as for the past few weeks i started to notice that my bitdefender TOTAL SECURITY 2016 every time after closing/shutting down and starting the system up automaticly turns OFF active threat management & intrusion detection system, which i find very wierd/dangerous as my security is not the full 100&. i noticed this because a progamma which monitors my incoming & outgoing internet detected an intrusion from an unknown IP adress. because i dont want malware/viruses or other dangerous software on my computer (i also use it for work, bank transactions, online payments, etc.) so i started this topic to see if annybody also had this problem and/or this is something new. i hope i could get helped fast cause i cant do online bank transaction because i am scared that i got dangerous software on my pc. i also encluded 2 screenshots how it looks like when i just started my pc and openen bit defender and sorry if its in dutch! (i manually have to turn those on every single restart of the system/bitdefender).

inbraak foto.png

Dreigingsbeheer.png

i hope this helps and i can get help fast!

(sorry if my grammer is not 100%, english is not my native language). 

Alexander  Thejoindemand

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.