Bitdefender Blocks PingZapper ( Tunneling)

Hello,

So I've been having trouble figuring this out.

My Bitdefender does not allow my ping booster (PingZapper) software to connect with my game via tunneling. If I disable my antivirus it works. If I disable Firewall, it has no effect.

I've allowed the applications in my firewall settings ( the game and ping booster) , also changed my network/ethernet to trusted and stealth mode off and generic to on. 

ICMP set to allow as well.

I'm not sure why the antivirus is the reason why I can't tunnel. It's somehow blocking the applications from communicating with each other.

Can someone help me identify the problem? I've tried numerous methods in the firewall settings but nothing seems to work unless I disable my antivirus protection.

Thank you,

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.