Stange letter

I have Bit Defender and the program says I have 151 days left , yet yesterday I received a letter saying my BD license had expired and I needed to purchase the product again??!!

What is going on?  A scam? An error?

Thought you might want to know..

BITDEFENDER 2017

Your Bitdefender protection has EXPIRED!

You are at risk! RENEW NOW!

Hi,

We’ve noticed you haven’t purchased a new Bitdefender subscription since your old one expired.

With Valentine’s Day approaching we thought we’d surprise you with a special offer to get you to come back.

We care about your security, and we think you deserve the best protection available today, at an unbelievable price.

Get back on board and rediscover our award-winning security solution. Today, Bitdefender is better than ever, it offers unbeatable malware detection and will protect your devices against all threats, including ransomware. All without slowdowns or battery drain.

Buy Bitdefender today and enjoy the freedom to do your thing, knowing you are always protected.

Safely yours,

Bitdefender

BITDEFENDER 2017

Bitdefender Antivirus

Plus 2017

3 Devices / 1 Year

Bitdefender Total

Security 2017

5 Devices / 1 Year

Bitdefender Internet

Security 2017

3 Devices / 1 Year

Any product: $24.98!

BUY NOW

Your thing is to enjoy life and your devices, and ours is to secure them so you never have to

worry. Keep doing what you love. We've got the rest covered.

Do your thing, protected

The Bitdefender Team

footer.jpg

Please do not reply to this email. This message was sent from a notification-only address that is not monitored for answering purposes. Instead, please use the following link in order to contact our Bitdefender Customer Care representatives:
http://www.bitdefender.com/site/Main/contactForm/

You are receiving this email because you either have a Bitdefender trial version or you have not renewed your subscription for the product you initially purchased. If you've already renewed or purchased a full version of Bitdefender, please disregard this message. If you no longer wish to receive email communications, please click on the unsubscribe link below.

One-Click Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

Sent by: Bitdefender, Bucharest, Sector 2, Delea Veche 24 Street

Delea Veche 24 Office Building, Romania, Phone: +40 21 2063470
Copyright © Bitdefender

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

Looking at the hyperlink it is legitimate.

Most likely you had a expiring old key/subscription.