Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

SO THIS IS HOW YOU DO BUSINESS?

Options

I posted on this forum detailing how Bitdefnder SCREWED ME ROYALLY and your response is not to reply, offer a solution, NOTHING - you SIMPLY DELETE THE POST! 

GUESS WHAT? SOCIAL MEDIA IS A WONDERFUL THING! IF YOU WON'T ADDRESS THESE ISSUES, OR OFFER A SOLUTION, I WILL SIMPLY MAKE IT A POINT TO GO ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE THERE IS AND POST HOW THE PEOPLE AT BITDEFENDER COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE PROBLEMS THEY CREATE WITH THEIR SOFTWARE THAT SPENDS THE ENTIRE DAY RESTARTING ONE'S COMPUTER. A SIMPLE RESPONSE FROM YOU WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS - YOU CAN DELETE ME FROM THIS FORUM, YOU CAN'T DELETE ME FROM SPREADING THE WORD TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

I NEVER POSTED ABOUT HOW BITDEFENDER CRASHED MY WIN 10 COMPUTER WITH ITS "RANSOMEWARE" SOFTWARE PREVENTING ME FROM RESTARTING THE SYSTEM. IT TOOK AN ENTIRE DAY TO RECOVER THE MACHINE. NOW THE WORLD WILL KNOW.

STAY AWAY FROM BITDEFNDER!

I ALSO SEE THAT YOU CHANGED THE FONT SIZE SO YOU CAN'T BE YELLED AT IN LARGE LETTERS. CHILDREN, A BUNCH OF CHILDREN.

BTW, I'M IN BOCA RATON - GIVE ME A CALL AND WE'LL DISCUSS JUST HOW BADLY YOU STICK IT TO CUSTOMERS.

Comments

• Andrew
    Options

Yes the issue is this Sorin G guy. He is censoring the forums i have already posted on twitter about this issue. He even gave me a warning! lol what a guy.