Adapter missing from BTS 2017 firewall windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Windows 10 Professional 64-bit after uninstall and clean install of BTS 2017 version 21.0.24.54 and now update has removed my wireless Adapter from the BTS 2017 firewall and I am unable to print nor discover network devices.

Comments

• edited March 2017

2 hours ago, musickey said:

Windows 10 Professional 64-bit after uninstall and clean install of BTS 2017 version 21.0.24.54 and now update has removed my wireless Adapter from the BTS 2017 firewall and I am unable to print nor discover network devices.

Hi,musickey. This is a known issue. See the thread here.

/index.php?/topic/75316-sent2devel-bitdefender-total-security-2017-firewall-adapters-missing/&do=embed">

Edit--- I see you've joined the other thread !

• edited March 2017

we should bring this topic into one, i want u search here for a solution. Why. Coz u open a new topic on a thing thats already known. A troll. You really opened a new topic on a problem, that we already know and solved.

• Dear troll SebastianDI, That topic was a Windows 7 64-bit BTS 2017 missing adapter issue and that was fixed on my computers still running 21.0.24.54. My Windows 10 Professional 64-bit BTS 2017 missing adapter has not been fixed by a newer version above 21.0.24.54 and Bitdefender technicians must be on holiday by waiting this long to create and release a newer version of their defective software.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.