Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Customer Support is Terrible

soup501
edited March 2017 in General

I found it necessary to send the following email response to Customer Support following my last contact"

Thank you for your delayed response.  I must say that more and more now your support staff gives me answers that JUST DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE.  I have been using Bitdefender for 5 years now.  I stated in my email below that:

"When I RIGHT CLICK the Start Menu item and select "run as administrator" the UI launches.  This is the only way that I can reach the UI"

And 16 days later you respond by telling me:

"Kindly be informed that you have to be logged in your Windows Administrator account in order to have the necessary rights to activate and modify some Bitdefender modules, being logged in with a Standard ( restricted ) account you do not have access to these options."

For almost the past year now, when I contact BD Support,

I have may paid applications on my computer all of which offer email and chat support.

I hope you are proud.

Over recent years, Bitdefender Customer Support has become so unresponsive that it almost humorous.  Today I received an automated reply to a ticket that was three weeks old saying that they are working on my issue.

The quality of your support needs improvement.

Comments

• Hello,

Welcome to the forum, please take the time to read the forum rules. This is a public forum, lets keep it decent,

You opened a ticket with us on 15th of March and received the above mentioned response on the 16th of March.

Indeed after that response the ticket has been under investigation without any recent updates.

Judging by the last opened ticket's build, your product hasn't updated to the latest release. Please open the main interface and click on the Update link present on the main page, wait for the product to finish updating, you should receive a Notification - Update require reboot to complete, afterwards reboot the machine.

Your build should be 21.0.24.54