Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wallet locking system

Options

Hello.

After recent update (maybe month ago) wallet became asking master password every time i try to open it.

Before this update i entered master password just once - when i turn on my pc and then i can open it without any problems and passwords.

So i thought it was a bug and u will fix it. But wallet still keep asking master password. When i enter master password, wallet allows to be open for maybe a minute and then it locks again.

But in browser it works fine.

My wallet config on screenshot

591ada0da34ed_walletcfg.png.c2b2d808e2f4c51adf0a18aad79fecd8.png

My system is windows 7 ultimate x64 and i use Bitdefender Total Security 2017 build 7.71417

I use wallet not only for browser, but for games and personal stuff too and it's very uncomfortable when you need to enter master password like 10 times per several hours.

Please can u fix it and bring back old wallet master password system, when you need to enter master password just once, according to my security settings on screenshot.

Thanks and sorry for not perfect english.

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please contact our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com with the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-generate-a-support-log--1168.html

• faeronx
    Options

On 17.05.2017 at 0:16 PM, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

Please contact our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com with the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-generate-a-support-log--1168.html

Done.

On 16.05.2017 at 2:15 PM, faeronx said:

i use Bitdefender Total Security 2017 build 7.71417

Wrong build. Build is 21.0.25.84

• Hello faeronx.

Have you tried reinstalling Bitedefender?

Since it is very unusual problem i would try to reinstall it, until support answers your mail. Maybe fresh installation will solve your problem.

• faeronx
    Options

14 hours ago, virtualclouds said:

Hello faeronx.

Have you tried reinstalling Bitedefender?

Since it is very unusual problem i would try to reinstall it, until support answers your mail. Maybe fresh installation will solve your problem.

Thanks for advise, but i have many firewall rules and other settings (my bd total security works in manual mode, not autopilot), witch i don't want do setup again after reinstalling

• faeronx
    Options

I received a answer to my question.

The wallet behavior was intentionally changed, this is not a bug. For increased security, from now on each time you try to open the wallet from the Bitdefender interface you will be asked for the master prompted, in addition to the initial prompt when you login to your PC.

• ok2016
    Options

Nice to know that, can You please put in in Tooltips