Bitdefender antivirus free edition stuck during install at 37%

after completion of the download file and scanning bit defender got stuck during install at 37% for 3 hrs what should i do

bitdef.JPG

Comments

• Hello snehil. default_happy.png

Did complete system froze or just Bitdefender installation?

What is the OS type and system spec?

cpu/ram/hdd usage?

I would probably close the installation, restart. Clean the "old" install files, maybe manually turn off Defender and windows firewall (just in case),and start the installation again.

• the system didn't freeze

after it failed 3 times i again tried to install it after deleting the old files and left it to continue all night.

in morning when i checked it was again stuck at 37%. if we are talking about download and scanning it took 15-20 mins

as for type of OS and system spec i m attaching the pic

as for hdd usage i'm not sure what that is but i hope the pic helps

sys.JPG

• edited May 2017

i tried doing it on 5th march but now i have installed quick heal

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.