Only Windows Classic theme available

I'm using WIndows 7. After I upgraded to Bitdefender 2017, my windows automatically changed to classic theme. And I cannot change to other theme since they are all disabled in my control panel. Sometimes after I restart my PC, it will return to Aero theme. sometimes it does not. Totally hating this! I WANT MY AERO THEME!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• The same thing has happened to me.

In addition to that my firewall has been disabled and I can't get that up and running either.

I'm running Bitdefender Total Security.

• Hello,

Please contact our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com and provide them with the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool.

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-generate-a-support-log--1168.html

• Hi,

I have the same issue. Any news on this topic ?

Regards

• We are having the same issues. Is there a fix for this, yet?

• Hello,

Well Greg's issue with the firewall was resolved by our support team , there was no mention about the Aero theme.

I would advise you all to update your video card drivers to the latest available version. Also update your Windows and see if the issue persists afterwards.

• After installing BitDefender and re-starting my desktop appearance has changed.  The colors on my taskbar are now gray rather than black; my "show desktop" icon is almost invisible, and the items on my "start" menu have been re-arraigned.  No changes in function but what else has been changed that I haven't seen?

• On 23.03.2017 at 6:53 PM, ika298 said:

I'm using WIndows 7. After I upgraded to Bitdefender 2017, my windows automatically changed to classic theme. And I cannot change to other theme since they are all disabled in my control panel. Sometimes after I restart my PC, it will return to Aero theme. sometimes it does not. Totally hating this! I WANT MY AERO THEME!!!

I have exactly the same problem with AERO. Please solve this problem.

• Hello,

I was finally able to reproduce this issue, after numerous tries.

Our devs have been informed and they are working on a fix.

Thank you for all for your time.