Warning Message after every Windows Update

Hello. I have BTS 2017, updated obviously.

My problem is: after every major Windows 10 update, for a few days I get a warning message about Firewall and security in general., and I have to select Bitdefender Firewall in the window popup.

This happens for about 5-7 days after every monthly Windows Update.

Comments

• Can you please double check if the windows firewall is off or on? It looks like that when there is a major windows update on your computer.. It always look for the best firewall settings on your end. But if you really want to remove the pop-up notification tried this method here (not advisable) try to go to the Control Panel, view all control panel items, and change to an icon view (not category) after that look for and  open "Security and Maintenance"

You'll see the good old notification screen from Windows 8 and 7. Just click Do not notify me under the firewall setting and it goes away. The thing is that even your computer will manage to update it will not really disable the firewall on the BTS itself because it is a third party software. Try to double check if the windows defender is still active. you can also go to "windows default" to check if the BTS is your default program for antivirus. default_happy.png

I have Bitdefender firewall enabled as default firewall, and notifications were already disabled :wacko: If it happens again, I'll take a screenshot