Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Desktop widget resets position everytime a game goes fullscreen

Options

I use BitDefender Internet Security 2017.

Title says it all. Whenever an application (but mostly games, like League of Legends for example) goes fullscreen (not borderless window) the widget will reset its position to the top left hand corner of the screen.

I can move it back to where I want and it will stay there until an other application goes fullscreen and the widget resets position once again, which is really irritating.

Do you have an easy fix/is it a known issue ? I haven't found anything on that particular problem on Google.

I would like to solve the problem without re-installing BitDefender.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• My bad here is a topic on that exact problem : 

/index.php?/topic/75884-sent2devel-widget-moves-after-running-a-3d-application/&do=embed">

• I also got the same issue here ...honestly I think even if we uninstall and reinstall the program we will still got the same issue. the thing is that on my experience just today I tried to open Tomb Raider 2013 via fullscreen and I put the widget to the right-side but somehow after I tried close the program, the widget will be turn to the left side again, Letting you know that I just recently installed the Bitdefender on this new computer yesterday. I hope it will be resolve. default_happy.png

• It seems that the developers at Bitdefender would rather pay lip service to a problem rather than actually solving it. This issue with the roaming widget persists to this day. I have found that this also occurs after wake up from sleep as well. I am running windows 8.1 64 bit with Bitdefender Internet Security 2017. Come on, Bitdefender fix the problem rather than just talking about it!