Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

High CPU usage for BDCoreIssues back again

Options

It looks like the high CPU usage for BDCoreIssues is back, it was running at 100% all night. Running version 5.2.1.1.

Comments

• Yes me too - don't know how to stop it - v annoying!!

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the situation you encountered.

Please open a ticket with our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com and provide them with the file process_extensions_monitor.plist

You will find the file in /Library/Application Support/Antivirus for Mac/

• Hi - seems to be  sorted now - I rebooted and then did a full scan and following that it seems to have settled down.

So hopefully that has sorted it

thanks

Ed

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

I'm glad to hear that.

• Ximinez
    Options

Hi,

My system is quite high spec (Intel Core i7, 16Gb RAM and 512Gb SSD)  and I normally do not notice any performance degradation. Except when using XCode (Apple iOS software development). I already excluded the folder where XCode writes its target files. When building an (iOS) application, BDCoreIssues takes the most CPU time (sometimes 250%). This slows down the XCode building process significantly. Since this is my main work it becomes unusable. 

XCode read and writes lots of files when it compiles and links an (iOS) application. Is there a way to exclude XCode from the BitDefender watch list. If not then my only option is to remove BitDefender. 

Brgds,

Eduard

• I am not %100 sure that it will work but this is my idea the thing is that bitdefender run's a real time scan at anytime but when I look on this link, there's a way to excluded a specific application on the process.

link is https://www.bitdefender.com/support/i-can-no-longer-use-an-application-868.html it might help. default_happy.png