Internet Download Manager

I recently renewed my subscriptions and have Total Security 2017. I also have Internet Download Manager installed and receive the following message when a file goes to the IDM Queue:

Infected Web Resource Detected

The application idman.exe access to a web resource http://localhost.world/localhost.local that has been detected is infected. The web resource has been successfully blocked and your pc is now safe.

How do I correct this from happening? The current default under AV is normal for on-access scanning and active threat control. I do not see a "whitelist" or an ability to add an exclusion here.

Thanks

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.