Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefendet TS 2018 and update downloader

Options

Yesterday i had to uninstall BTS 18 because their update hand up at takes like 1.5 mb/s disk usage and 15% cpu usage. I let it run for 10 min cause it must download latest definitions, but it was still there and when you finally get to interface the update will just spin and spin, all my apps become unresponsive and UI BTS because unstable and i cant click cancel the update cause.

Comments

• On 18/08/2017 at 5:48 PM, De_Haos said:

Yesterday i had to uninstall BTS 18 because their update hand up at takes like 1.5 mb/s disk usage and 15% cpu usage. I let it run for 10 min cause it must download latest definitions, but it was still there and when you finally get to interface the update will just spin and spin, all my apps become unresponsive and UI BTS because unstable and i cant click cancel the update cause.

First Kaspersky and now Bitdefender, eh dude ? It's your OS or an app causing conflicts, not your AVs

Have fun finding a solution.  ;)

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Percentage on a CPU varies from one CPU to another. if you have a older CPU it is normal to have a higher usage as it doesn't have all the latest instructions/optimizations.

1.5 mb/s disk usage should go unnoticed even to older HDDs.

I would advise removing all unused applications and doing some basic Windows maintenance, CHKDSK/SFC. A defragment wouldn't hurt either.

• De_Haos
    edited August 2017
    Options

On 8/20/2017 at 7:17 AM, Fenderman1 said:

First Kaspersky and now Bitdefender, eh dude ? It's your OS or an app causing conflicts, not your AVs

Have fun finding a solution.  ;)

Thanks for your not so helpful advice as usual you just don't read other people's first post.