Unable to install Bitdefender total 2018/2017

At first I contacted support and advised them my Bitdefender 2017 no longer updates and it keeps getting a code of 1001. I was advised to uninstall and install the 2018 from Central. I tried to do so but it won't install no matter what I tried. I tried the removal tool, did the CC Cleaner and other things a tech told me to do. Up until now I still can't install the software. It has been almost a week now. My desktop and laptop are now vulnerable. I'm not sure on what to do anymore. Need help please.

Error 1.jpg

Error 2.jpg

Speed.jpg

Comments

• dbrisendine
    dbrisendine ✭✭
    edited August 2017

Did you use the uninstall tools ( the one for 2018 is here and the the one for 2017 is here )?  These clear all the executable files for Bitdefender off your system so a new install should work better then.

Any malware issues or any firewalls installed?  Any other real time scanners running on your system?

• maybe you are a blonde woman? who knows.....sorry i had to write that.....are u from brazil? your connection seems a bit "lame".....

• Hello,

Are you using a VPN/Proxy ? If yes, please disable them.

I noticed the speed test was done locally, try a different country to see your real internet speed when accessing non-local assets.

Also noticed our support team sent you a email regarding this issue and have not received any response from you. Please check your Spam folder.