Renewal

I got this in an email from Bit Defender about an early renewal.  It's a little early but I figure what the heck.  But If I click on that Buy link, I find no mention of renewal, just a purchase.  Am I missing something or is there a path to renewal after following a buy link?  I don't see one.  I don't want to end up with a second copy of Bit Defender.

bd.jpg

Comments

• Hi....You should be alright. They will just add 360 days to whatever you have left now. A word of caution though. If you originally purchased BD thru Avangate, you must go into your Avangate account and disable the auto renewal. It is on by default. Otherwise you will be billed again by Avangate and it will be at full retail price.

• Thanks for the tip.  I didn't even know what Avangate was.  I found the auto renewal option and disabled it.

• You're welcome.  If you do decide to accept BD offer,  after you pay,  go back into your Avangate account and check the auto renewal again. It resets itself to on every time you renew your subscription.

• Will do, thanks.

• It is good that BD adds on to days left!- With all my old AV's, you lost days remaining!  :o(