Full Scan with Total Security 2018 Trial version

I am not able to complete full scan on Windows 7 Ultimate platform. Windows unexpectedly stopped

Comments

• What do you mean by "Windows stopped"? Did your computer unexpectedly shut down? What exactly happened? Some more - and more detailed - info would be quite useful. Thank you.

• Windows unexpectedly shut down

• Hm... that's strange. Did you try reinstalling Bitdefender? Also make sure that previous security solutions are no longer resident on your computer. If this isn't the solution, I would get in touch with the Bitdefender support team. They should be able to find a solution to this problem.

• I have already contacted BD support team through chat.They are trying to identify the problem

• OK, thanks for your reply. Let's hope they will soon be able to identify and resolve this problem.

• On 11/17/2017 at 8:42 PM, vsjkumar said:

I am not able to complete full scan on Windows 7 Ultimate platform. Windows unexpectedly stopped

I just installed the trial version and I don't see where you can do a full scan only quick scan, am I missing something?

• Go to start menu and go to Bitdefender. You will see two options Manage scan and Full system scan

image.png.bf483c1a3d7325c2ddf73cde8e073bc6.png

• On 11/19/2017 at 3:43 PM, Buddel said:

OK, thanks for your reply. Let's hope they will soon be able to identify and resolve this problem.

The problem was solved.It might have been due to some fragments of the previous antivirus software in use.When I tried full scan again offline , it worked fine

• I'm glad to hear this problem could be resolved. Fragments of previous AV software frequently cause all sorts of problems. Even you use an official AV uninstaller, you usually still find some files and registry keys belonging to that old AV software.