Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2018 total security Bug

Options

After weeks and weeks of trying to get help resolving an issue with 2018 total security where i have to manually remove and add items manually to connect to the internet I'm left having to revert to 2016 total security in order to have a fully functioning piece of software.

I've asked more than once if its possible to go back to 2017 and it not automatically update to 2018 but the bitdefender support team have gone silent on me.

Don't force updates on us let us choose if we want to upgrade. 

I've been a bitdefender customer for over 10 years and your after sales service has gone to !!!!

Wish i'd not just purchased another 3 year licence

Comments

• Check out /index.php?/topic/77292-bdis-2018-eating-up-cpu/" rel="">this topic. 2018 is a total disaster and they have not been able to fix it for months.

• Maki711
    Maki711 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Its a dead software. Do not bother with it anymore. I surely will not...

I cannot believe how hardheaded they are. They choose to ignore people, they choose to ignore the facts that 2018 version is a piece of ...

They refuse to downgrade to version 2017, a version that worked for most of the time.

I am so lucky that my licence is over in 5 days.

I so sorry for the people who got another year or more to wait for fixes that should not even exist in the fist place.

They could easily release 2018 version in Februar when they fix all the crap that is in it now and nobody would say aynthing, but being smart is hard...

• I had mine renewed automatically before the 2018 version was released...