refunds

I would strongly suggest before anybody install Bitdefender that they consider how good the 30 day money back guarantee is !!!!

I requested a refund over a week ago, after a few days I received an email stating they were CONSIDERING my request for a refund, not quite the satisfaction guarantee I had expected!!!

then I few days later I received another email offering me a discount if I stuck with it !! by ten I'm so ticked off I replied just give me my refund. Today still no refund and I cannot delete my card info from their website, I've discussed this with my bank, they have suggested I cancel my card and get a new one issued !!! 

If you want these problems feel free to go ahead and deal with bitdefender!!

Comments

• I would strongly suggest before anybody install Bitdefender that they consider how good the 30 day money back guarantee is !!!!

I requested a refund over a week ago, after a few days I received an email stating they were CONSIDERING my request for a refund, not quite the satisfaction guarantee I had expected!!!

then I few days later I received another email offering me a discount if I stuck with it !! by ten I'm so ticked off I replied just give me my refund. Today still no refund and I cannot delete my card info from their website, I've discussed this with my bank, they have suggested I cancel my card and get a new one issued !!! 

If you want these problems feel free to go ahead and deal with bitdefender!!