Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender VPN Error Code: 3

Options

When I try to connect using the VPN it shows the error code 3, the message says that I've exceeded the devices limit. Please let me know how to fixing this issue? Also How to update VPN latest version?

ScreenShot00246.png.5d76b07ccdd6edaa4a94d46c05647b86.png

Comments

• Hi, 

To make sure you have the latest version of the VPN, you can uninstall it from Control Panel > Programs and Features, then reinstall from Bitdefender > Privacy. 

• 5 hours ago, Sergiu C. said:

Hi, 

To make sure you have the latest version of the VPN, you can uninstall it from Control Panel > Programs and Features, then reinstall from Bitdefender > Privacy. 

There no way update to latest version of the VPN without uninstall? OK I have reinstall from Bitdefender > Privacy but issue still are same. So what the fix in the latest version of the VPN?

ScreenShot00283.png.5a30d4452d087e6fd9e3dede397d889b.png

• Also updated BTS latest 23.0.10.31

• Hi, 

If the issue is persisting it needs to be escalated to our development team. Please create a support ticket for this by sending an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Thank you!