Where can I choose AutoPilot?

When I look in the User Guide 2019, the AutoPilot should be available on the Dashboard. Nowhere on the dashboard I can see a button for AutoPilot. Where in version 2019 can I make the choice of AutoPilot?

Comments

• When I asked Support about this, they said that in Bitdefender 2019, AutoPilot is now turned on by default, and cannot be turned off or disabled. I wasn't too happy about this, since I always found it annoying and always left it disabled. They did say the feature was redesigned and should be less aggressive at doing things in the background without informing you, but only time will tell if that is accurate. Good luck.

• 1 hour ago, Mark L said:

They did say the feature was redesigned and should be less aggressive ...........

Thank you Mark for the information. This is an information problem from Bitdefender; it should be written in the user guide, but it is NOT. The link with the user guide is with version 2018....

• I agree - the information should be easier to access. I had so many unanswered questions after the 2019 update that I ended up doing a live chat with customer service to try to get some answers.

• Hello, 

As far as the new "Autopilot", this feature will be making recommendations that you can see in the main Dashboard. You can disable any feature you wish, and they will not be re-enabled by the Autopilot, though you may see a "critical" recommendation if you disable one of the core protection features.