Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

SUPPORT?!?

GENERVT
edited September 2018 in General

Since three days I tried to contact support. What the h.e.l.l. is that code number I need to send a bloody simple ticket? Is there noone in the staff with enough intelligence to create a userfriendly ticket system? What the h.e.l.l is my operating system of interest, when I have a question about accounting and billing??? For what do I need to permit collecting data about my system to write a ticket about billing??? Is there really noone, who want to talk with customer? I'm a software engineer since more than 15 years, but I have never, NEVER, seen such a bad and userunfriendly software as bitdefender. So please, WHERE CAN I CONTACT SUPPORT WITH A BLOODY SIMPLE TICKET? I don't know, what activating code is meant and there is no explanation, what is meant. All I've got was an account which isn't reachable with bad gateway now, where I may find such an code. SO WHAT PLEASE SHOULD I DO, WHEN I'M NOT ABLE TO CONTACT THAT SILLY SUPPORT??? All I want is to know where to stop that silly automatic continued abonnement, for I removed that virus calling bitdefender from my system for all times.

Comments

• Hello, 

You can send us an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com and a ticket will be created, with no other (system) information needed.