installed new update and it blocks EVERYTHING

after the update my Bitdefender went on a rampage, started blocking windows files, steam, discord, Nvidia, my computer crashed twice until I had to start in safe AFTER a lengthy windows repair to get it to even boot, uninstalled Bitdestroyer and even the program, files, etc..that I added rules and exceptions too STILL GOT BLOCKED. What is going on here?????

Comments

• I have a similar problem, with the 2018 version everything is ok, with the 2019 version the PC hangs at boot, black screen and only mouse arrow.

If I uninstall the 2019 version (In safe mode) everything is OK.

If I reinstall the 2018 version it works, but it updates automatically to the 2019 version.

PC with Windows 7 64bit.

In these conditions I can no longer use BITDEFENDER !!

• I solved the problem by doing a complete uninstall of the 2018 antivirus and then installing the new 2019 version.

• On 9/21/2018 at 6:29 AM, clintusmaximus said:

after the update my Bitdefender went on a rampage, started blocking windows files, steam, discord, Nvidia, my computer crashed twice until I had to start in safe AFTER a lengthy windows repair to get it to even boot, uninstalled Bitdestroyer and even the program, files, etc..that I added rules and exceptions too STILL GOT BLOCKED. What is going on here?????

Hello, 

Please send us a support tool log at [email protected]

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/8919/

Thank you

• I logged a complaint a few weeks ago after the automatic upgrade made my computer extremely slow.  BitDefender support finally gave a receommendation to uninstall and reinstall.  I did it and so far it has worked.

• Hi there would you mind stating which post platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own post soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between postEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most posts and I'm looking for something completely unique.  P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

--------------------

MediaOne is a Google Partner. Our professional team of search engine marketing consultants gets you ROI and online dominance with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. how to start business in singapore

• Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks

--------------------

MediaOne is a Google Partner. Our professional team of search engine marketing consultants gets you ROI and online dominance with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. list of media companies in singapore

Featured content

bitdefender review banner

Romance Fraudster in UK to Spend 2 Years Behind Bars

A serial romance fraudster was sentenced to 28 months in prison for conning several women out of £20,000.

Read more

Europol Shuts Down Hackers’ Favorite VPN Service

Europol earlier this week coordinated joint action to take down VPNLab.net.

Read more

Top Five Security Tips for Mac Users in 2022

In this simple guide, we look at five basic cybersecurity hygiene practices every Mac user should read, and use,in 2022.

Read more