Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

About DNS settings

i installed 2019 total security.

But now i cant access blocked sites by state.

with previous av software AVG no problem.

i disabled all settings on bitdefender but not changed.

im using open dns tried google dns but not changed.

i was installed vpn app of bitdefender its ok with vpn but not access witout vpn .Uninstalled vpn app but changed.

i think bitdefender is blocking my dns settings

Comments

• Hello bluetimester,

Please let us know what other applications do you have installed and if all websites are blocked? In case only some particular websites are blocked, we would like some examples of blocked URLs.

• not all websites, some blocked sites by state for exp. wikipedia.

i was tried this commands for this problem and took error, not successful;

cmd with admin;

@echo off
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew

An error occurred while releasing interface Loopback Pseudo-Interface 1 : The system cannot find the file specified.

now i uninstalled and tried again those commands  not giving error.

but problem didnt solve.

finally i tried comodo and norton dns addresses its ok ;)

now i am researching why am not i access with google or open dns.

is that my system problem? deleted or changed a system file by avg or bitdefender?

because this problem is not general of country i asked other users they can access with google or opendns.

• Hello /index.php?/profile/187470-bluetimester/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="187470" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/187470-bluetimester/" rel="">@bluetimester,

Please send us a Bitdefender Support tool log and screenshots displaying the received message at bitsy@bitdefender.com so that we can further analyze this situation:

How to generate a Support Tool log:  https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1730