Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can no longer log into Bitdefender Central - is it broken?

Options
Hoofee
edited August 2019 in General

Hi,

I can no longer log into Bitdefender central as my account, or as an account that I purchased for my neighbor yesterday.  I'm trying to install the product on additional devices.  Is the website down?

This also means that I can't log an official support ticket because I can't log in, so I have created this dummy forum account just so I can ask the question.

What is happening is that I type in the username (email address), then on the next popup I enter the password, and it just ends up back at the original login window again.  I should note that after entering the email address on the login window, on the password window it does recognize that I am valid because it says "Hi Dave," and then on the next line says my email address.

If I try to log in to lodge a support ticket, the login says "You have entered the wrong email or password. Please try again.".  I haven't used the wrong login details as I use a password manager.  Also, it would be weird for this issue to happen to both bitdefender accounts, installed on different machines and I have never logged into the same machine using both accounts.  I will try resetting my account password and see if that helps, but is there an issue or it is down for maintenance?

If you email me on this account's email address, I can reply with the official and active Bitdefender account details if required.

Cheers,

Dave.

Comments

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    edited August 2019
    Options

It works fine for me.

Try to clean your Browser Cache and Cookies.

• I tried resetting my password but the problem persisted.

However, good news is that something has just changed and I'm now able to log in, so problem solved.

• blaxxz
    Options

;)

• Thanks blaxxz for checking and confirming.

• IT_Writer
    Options

I've been having the same problem since late Spring 2021. NUMEROUS communications with Bitdefender have proven FRUITLESS.

Come ON, Bitdefender! ADDRESS and SOLVE this problem.

• Mike_BD
    Options

Hello @IT_Writer ,

Bitdefender Central is operational and our customers log in daily. If you cannot, then there must a specific issue, which I kindly ask to adress by contacting our Support Team by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Stay safe,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB