Profiles

Since upgrading to 2020 the setting 'Activate profiles automatically' does not stay on. If I switch on, close settings, re-open settings, it then shows off.

Also when changing profile settings for work, game etc the settings to do save.

Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Roxana G
    Roxana G
    edited September 2019

2 hours ago, thegilpins said:

Since upgrading to 2020 the setting 'Activate profiles automatically' does not stay on. If I switch on, close settings, re-open settings, it then shows off.

Also when changing profile settings for work, game etc the settings to do save.

Anyone else have this issue?

Hello,

Can you please let us know if this happens all the time or only sometimes? Does Bitdefender switch to another profile? Have you noticed any pattern?

Also, please try with another Admin account and check if the profiles disables as well. If the issue reproduces with another Admin account, does it happens for the same profile Settings?

• Yes this happens all the time. Because it switches itself off, there is no profile switching occuring, I only have one account on my PC.

• 18 hours ago, thegilpins said:

Yes this happens all the time. Because it switches itself off, there is no profile switching occuring, I only have one account on my PC.

Hello,

Please create another Admin account and check if the issue reproduces as well. We would like to eliminate the possibility of it being an OS related issue.

• Hi, I have resolved the issue by reinstalling Bitdefender 2020.