Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

MISSING BITDEFENDER FILE VAULT

Options

Hello bit defender, on the 29-9-2017, I purchased one of your products( bit defender install & setup multiplatform 1 intervention). This version came with a file vault which I used regularly to access my hidden files.

Because I had problem with updating the old version through your website, I went ahead to place a new order for bit defender antivirus plus 2020.

My problem now is I cannot access my files in the file vault of bit defender 2018 version. Please what can I do?

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

5 hours ago, Chika said:

Hello bit defender, on the 29-9-2017, I purchased one of your products( bit defender install & setup multiplatform 1 intervention). This version came with a file vault which I used regularly to access my hidden files.

Because I had problem with updating the old version through your website, I went ahead to place a new order for bit defender antivirus plus 2020.

My problem now is I cannot access my files in the file vault of bit defender 2018 version. Please what can I do?

Hello Chika,

What happens when you try to use the Vault? Do you receive an error? Please send us a screenshot.

• Yes, there is an error. Attached to this message is screenshot. Thanks.

Screenshot - 10_10_2019 , 1_38_24 PM.jpg

• Roxana G
    Options

Hello Chika,

Antivirus Plus does not have a Vault and for this reason you cannot use the Vault. In order to have the Vault you need to upgrade to Internet Security or Total Security.

• How do I confront this problem now? I have already purchased bit defender antivirus 2020. Please advice me as appropriate.

• Hello there, I am still waiting for your response please.

• Hello /index.php?/profile/212827-chika/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="212827" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/212827-chika/" id="ips_uid_6042_5" rel="">@Chika,

Please write to us at bitsy@bitdefender.com with the description above and we will further assist you.

Thank you and have a nice day!